4-H Healthy Choices workshop from July 19-22, 9:30 to 11:30 am
4-H Healthy Choices Program
Monday, July 19, 2021,
9:30 AM -
About the Program
This hands-on programs will teach youth how to:
- Rethink their drink: learn how to measure the amount of sugar in a variety of beverages
- Make healthy smoothies
- Eat a Rainbow & how to balance their plate
- Read Food Labels & become more familiar with nutritional content
- Identify healthy fast food options
- Make simple & healthy snacks at home
- Start their day with a healthy meal
- Make a breakfast parfait
- Develop easy fitness routines
** This program may not be suitable for youth with food allergies and dietary restrictions, etc.
youth will take part in engaging activities that empower
them with the skills to make healthy decisions and lead healthy
lifestyles. Daily activities include fun, food & fitness.
Monday, July 19 - Thursday, July 22 from 9:30 to 11:30 AM
This program is limited to 12 youth, ages 8 & up.
Pre-Registration & 4-H Enrollment are Required. Social distancing
remains in effect and masks are required in indoor settings only.
$25 non 4-H members; $15 for Putnam 4-H members
Last updated June 4, 2021