Volunteers at the Fishing Clinic
4-H Fishing Clinic
Saturday, June 6, 2020,
10:00 AM -
Learn to Fish at the Putnam County Veterans Memorial Park. Members from the Oasis Sportsmens club will be on hand to teach Putnam County Youth ages 7-14 how to fish. All participants will receive a FREE Rod, Reel, Tackle Kit, Fishing Directory & Hat. Space is limited to 150 youth.
Registration & Event Information:
- Advanced ONLINE Registration required * Space is Limited & accepted through online Registration ONLY on a first come first serve basis.Click here to register
- Check-in will be held from 10:00 am to 10:45am am ONLY. Availability of Rod & Fishing Gear not guaranteed after 10:45 am. Educational Program begins promptly at 11:00 am. WALK-INS not permitted.
- Parents MUST REMAIN with their child for the duration of the event
- This event is RAIN or SHINE
- Registered youth will receive a reminder postcard 3 weeks before the event- you must confirm your attendance by email or phone by May 25 or your space will be given to those on the waiting list.
- Please let us know if your child needs any special accommodations
- Participants from previous 4-H Fishing Clinics are not eligible to attend
Co-sponsored by Cornell Cooperative Extension's 4-H Youth Development Program & the Oasis Sportsmen's Club with support from the Jack Stewart Jr. Memorial Fund.
Putnam County Veterans Memorial Park
201 Gypsy Trail Road
Carmel, New York 10512
Last updated February 12, 2020