Handmade ornaments by Gladys Boalt for 2015 Auction
Country Living Auction @ the Putnam County 4-H Fair
Saturday, July 29, 2017,
2:00 PM -
We are looking for donations of new and nearly-new lawn, garden, patio, outdoor and other items to sell at a live auction being held at the Putnam County 4-H Fair.
Here are some examples of the types of items we are looking for:
- New items or nearly-new items that are clean and in good working condition such as:
- Lawn & garden equipment and tools – tractor, cart, rotor-tiller, weed-whackers
- Lawn & garden products – compost, firewood and more
- Landscape & garden art – arbor, topiary, sundial, decorative planter, birdfeeder, etc.
- Patio items – patio furniture, porch rocker, Adirondack chair, fire pit
- Leisure living– picnic baskets, weekend getaways
- Sporting goods – fishing equipment, golf equipment, kayak, rowboat
- 50’s Classics – vintage home goods, collectible toys and more
- Gift certificates for products / services from local businesses & restaurants; min. value $25
- Tickets to sporting events and activities, concerts, Broadway shows, and theaters
- Professional Services - landscape design consultation, auto detailing, and more
- Or, something else you think would make a great auction item
The auction proceeds will help support our Putnam County Cornell Cooperative Extension 4-H Youth Development, Environmental, and Community & Economic Vitality education programs.
To recognize your generosity business & individuals donating items will be acknowledged in the Auction Program, unless you wish to remain anonymous.
Your charitable donation of auction items is tax deductible to the extent allowed by IRS regulations.
We will pick up donation items within Putnam, Northern Westchester & Southern Dutchess Counties.
To donate an item or service call Cornell Cooperative Extension of Putnam County at 845-278-6738 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We Will Not Accept:
- Items in poor or nonworking condition
- Registered motor craft without a title or with a title-lien
- Upholstered furniture
- Used appliances & air conditioners
- Used computers & printers
- Used electronic equipment
- Wine & liquor
- Perishable foods & items
Whether you donate something or not -please join us for a late afternoon of fun at the 4-H Fair Auction followed by the Annual Chicken Barbecue.
Putnam County Veterans Memorial Park
201 Gipsy Trail Road
Carmel, New York 10512